CHEAP FLIGHTS FROM BEIJING TO HONG KONG - CHEAP FLIGHTS FROM
Cheap Flights From Beijing To Hong Kong - Discount Europe Airfare - Be A Flight Attendant
Cheap Flights From Beijing To Hong Kong
- A low-cost carrier or low-cost airline (also known as a no-frills, discount or budget carrier or airline) is an airline that generally has lower fares.
- A special administrative region on the southeastern coast of China, a former British dependency; pop. 6,850,000. The area comprises Hong Kong Island, ceded by China in 1841; the Kowloon peninsula, ceded in 1860; and the New Territories, additional areas of the mainland that were leased for 99 years in 1898. All were returned to China in 1997. Hong Kong has become one of the world's major financial and manufacturing centers
- formerly a Crown Colony on the coast of southern China in Guangdong province; leased by China to Britain in 1842 and returned in 1997; one of the world's leading commercial centers
- Hong Kong is a live album by Jean Michel Jarre, and released in 1994 on Disques Dreyfus, licensed to Polydor.
- British Hong Kong refers to Hong Kong under British rule from 1841 to 1997.
- The capital of China, in the northeastern part of the country; pop. 6,920,000. It became the country's capital in 1421, at the start of the Ming period, and survived as the capital of the Republic of China after the revolution of 1912
- capital of the People's Republic of China in the Hebei province in northeastern China; 2nd largest Chinese city
- For nearly half a century, multitudes of cyclists packed the dusty boulevards of Chinese cities, an image as evocative of the nation's identity as the Great Wall or the giant panda. Now, after decades of steady increases, the number of bicycles on China's streets has begun to fall.
- Home of the 2008 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Hong Kong Orange
Taken from my hotel window in Hong Kong. The building to the left is the Exposition Center. The water is Victoria Harbor (or Harbour, as the English spell it).
According to Wikipedia (Feb 9, 2011):
The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) is one of the two major convention and exhibition venues in Hong Kong, along with AsiaWorld-Expo. It is located in Wan Chai North, Hong Kong Island. Built along the Victoria Harbour, it is linked by covered walkways to nearby hotels and commercial buildings. The venue was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, in association with Wong & Ouyang (HK) Ltd. Larry Oltmanns led the design, who is a former Design Partner with Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP.
The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre is not to be confused with the Hong Kong Exhibition Centre, which is another exhibition venue in Wan Chai North.
The original building was built on reclaimed land off Gloucester Road in 1988. The glass curtain was the world's largest at the time, overlooking the Victoria Harbour on three sides.
Hong Kong Fire Services: Mercedes-Benz Ambulance
Photos taken from my trip to Hong Kong in 2002.
Here is a photo for MikeJillJessicaTomLee, Jay911 and other ambulance fans.
Does anyone know if this is a version of Mercedes-Benz Sprinter ambulance??
Also note that Hong Kong's traffice-light system looks exactly like London's, another subtle aspect of Hong Kong that resembles London!
I don't have a scanner, so I simply took photos of my printed photos.
flight to krakow
flights new york mexico
cheapest international flight
cyprus flight deals
southwest flight tickets
cheap airline to india
national flight tracker
the best flight simulator